Need some public evangelistic resources? Here are several options—
Sermons & Graphics—
- “Truth for Today, Hope for Tomorrow” series produced for Share Him (Carolina Conf Global Evangelism) sold by Color Press http://www.adventistevangelism.com/ge/
- It Is Written has the New Beginnings Series, Evangelism Media Library, Oxygen and other tools at http://www.iiw.org/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Store_Code=iiw_org&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=dmg
- Amazing Facts has the Storacles of Prophecy media package but it is not sold on their website. Order by phone at (916) 434-3880 .
- Seminars Unlimited has the Revelation Seminar, Daniel Prophecy Seminar and other tools. Call them at (800) 982-3344 .
- A great new tool for presenting the Adventist message to children ages 5-13, that can be done simultaneously with public evangelism for their parents, is called “Truth 4 Youth.” Available from Young Disciple at http://youngdisciple.com/Truth4Youth/
- NOTE—A good series of sermons & graphics will cost about $200-400 and will be current for several years of public evangelism. Check with your conference evangelism coordinator for any financial assistance available.
Handbills & Mailing (and samples)—
- Sermon View (Vancouver, WA) www.sermonview.com/handbills
- Hamblin (Michigan-based) http://www.handbills.org/
- Color Press (College Place, WA) http://www.adventistevangelism.com/
- Graphic Printing Services (Greensboro, NC) http://www.graphicprinting.com/
- Seminars Unlimited (Keene, TX) (800) 982-33445) NOTE— Handbills will generally cost $250-400 per thousand for both printing and mailing. Usually the minimum order is 5k. Every handbill is a witness to the person seeing it. Often handbills, like secular advertising, have a cumulative effect- the more handbills a person sees over time the greater likelihood of positive response.
1) Personal giving- Matthew 6:19-21; Luke 6:38
2) Local Church Evangelism account- Church budgets reflect church priorities. What percentage of your church budget is devoted to reaching those who don’t yet know the Adventist message? Don’t let “$ending the Gospel” become “ending the Gospel” because of a lack of $.
3) Local members who have a heart for reaching the lost. Many will give sacrificially for evangelism because they know what this message has done for them and their families.
4) Local Conference evangelism funds (includes union & division assistance). Your conference evangelism coordinator can tell you what is available.
The Greatest Resources (are free!)—
1) Our Heavenly Father, whose perfect love drives away fear and all negative emotions. Isaiah 26:3; 1 John 4:18-19
2) Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, who draws everyone to Himself when we lift Him up. John 12:32
3) The Holy Spirit, who is working on everyone’s heart from the moment they are born until the moment they die to convict & convert. John 3:5-8; 16:7-11
4) The non-stop ministry of the angels of heaven. Hebrews 1:13-14
5) The Bible, which cuts through false ideas and worldly myths, giving hope and guidance and correction. Hebrew 4:12
6) The Adventist Message, which compels people to look at their lives and consider a Bible-based alternative to dealing with stress (the Sabbath and daily communion with Jesus), the loss of loved ones (the resurrection of the righteous at the Second Coming), the disappointments and struggles of life (the Sanctuary truth about the Lamb, the One on the throne, etc.), financial challenges (Stewardship and the promise of Matthew 6:33), raising children (Family Worship, Adventist Education, etc.), personal guilt (A Jesus who can take care of the past, present and future), healthy living, and a purpose in life (Spiritual Gifts and the Remnant movement).
7) Inspired Counsel on how to carry out soul winning efforts. Evangelism, Gospel Workers, Christian Service, Pastoral Ministry, etc. by Ellen White
8) A World-wide movement that is growing at the rate of over one million new members per year around the world, as more people make it their first priority to know Jesus, walk with Jesus, serve Jesus, share Jesus, joyfully prepare for Jesus’ return and help others prepare for His return as well.