- unChristian: What perceptions are we creating that harm receptivity to the Gospel?
- More Recent Articles
- Search GEORGIA GROWN
Groundbreaking research into the perceptions of 16 to 29-year-old non-Christians reveals that Christians have taken several giant steps backward in one of their most important assignments. Christians are supposed to represent Christ to the world. Young Americans share an impression of Christians that’s nothing short of unChristian. You cannot read/view this material (presented by David Kinnaman of Barna Research), without being disturbed into action. And, that’s a good thing.
More Recent Articles
- The Emotionally Healthy Church
- The next 1,000 years of Christianity
- 5 Critical Questions
- FREE AUDIO BOOKS!
- Getting Along With the Saints
- Church: What do we need to retain….and what do we need to change?
- Provocative Leadership For A Dangerous Church
- Strike a Blow to the Status Quo: Read and Grow!
- General Colin Powell’s Leadership Primer
- What I learned about leadership from “The Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors”