In 2006, the North Pacific Union began filming our evangelistic series for the Hope Channel and in 2011 Todd Gessele put these series online in 2011 at: http://www.npuc.org/article/388/resources/video-productions-north-pacific-union-conference
Below is a summary of our web traffic since 2011!
- Secrets of Hope with Dan Serns 2010 – 1208 Views!
- Breakthough 2010 with Jose Rojas- 1707 Online views!
- Radical Teachings of Jesus – 2009 with Derek Morris- 669 Online views!
- God Said, So What! – 2009 325 Views!
- Check Him Out 2008 – 3057 Views!
- Revelation Now-2007 Jac Colon 3000
- Snap Shot of the Savior with Ron Halverson 2006- 2308 views!
This is a total of 12,274 views! And remember, most of these series were posted online for the first time in 2011!
So in just our first year of having this material on the net, we’ve had 12 times our original largest single physical audience, which was 1000 people, watch and hear our evangelistic messages “on demand.