The September 2007 Gleaner features lots of soul winning stories. These are great for sermon illustrations, and for outreach and soul winning planning ideas–
- That’s A Great Story…Zeke! by Jere Patzer
- Welcome to My Camp– soul winning among Native Americans
- ‘It’s God’s House’– lay members who dedicated their house to God for Bible studies
- Camp Meeting Offers Training to Fight Depression– some of the things Alaska Conference is doing to share Jesus in their communities
- Soul-winning Training Provides Momentum for Idaho– Bible instructor training for lay members in Idaho
- Idaho Conference Members Train Others To Evangelize and Retain Members– ShareHim Lay Evangelism training by lay members for lay members
- The Courage of A Neighbor Helps Lead Man to Christ– A hesitant invitation to evangelistic meetings has an unexpected result
- Evangelism Training Camp Inspires Teens and Young Adults
- Mega Oregon Culminates at Hispanic Convocation– great conversion stories from Oregon Spanish evangelistic reaping
- 3ABN Brings a Family to Church In Irrigon, Ore.– first they saw and heard the message on TV; now they are baptized and a part of the movement
- Baptisms at Spirit Lake, Idaho
- Port Angeles Church Distributes Literature– more than 3,500 pieces in two afternoons!
And don’t miss the new website www.StoryHarvest.org which is loaded with lots of conversion stories that make great sermon illustrations.