- Are you ready for a big adventure?
- Would you like to do something that will have an eternal impact on yourself and others?
- Would you like to share the love of Jesus with people who want to hear the simple story of salvation?
- Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone so others can have a better chance to spend eternity with Jesus in heaven?
- Do you have speaking, medical, dental, children’s ministry and/or family ministries skills that you are willing to share?
- If you think you aren’t good enough, or talented enough, or smart enough to be involved but you are willing to go and be proven wrong…
I would like to invite you to join a group of us who are going to spend three weeks in the Philippines next March. (Feel free to forward this to any of your friends as well.) Each person going will have something valuable to do and will need to raise their own travel expenses. Many people who would like to go cannot, so they will often help you raise the money.
Originally we were planning to go to the southern island of Mindanao, but in response to some concerns raised by some, we have worked with the Southern Asia-Pacific Division to select a new location a few hours south of Manila on the island of Luzon in the San Pablo Region. We are hoping to have speakers and one or two support staff for each of the 28 locations in the region that need public Bible meetings and other types of ministry.
All the information needed is found at our new NPUC Missions website– http://npucmissions.wordpress.com/
(Feel free to use the above paragraph as a bulletin insert several weeks in a row.)