- Church Leadership in a Changing World, by Stan Paterson. April 12-16
- Church Growth and the Equipping Pastor, by Russell Burrill. April 19-23
Here are other outstanding seminars taking place in the northwest soon–
- “Adventist Identity: Cult, Sect, Protestant, World Religion?” Presenters- Jan Paulsen, Gary Krause and Jon Dybdahl at Walla Walla University March 13-14. For more information contact Cheryl Weis at Cheryl.Weis@wallawalla.edu
- “Beyond Pulpits and Pews” Ministry Professional Growth Seminar. Presenters- Fred Craddock, Michael Quicke, Chris Oberg and Israel Bamidele Olaore available for live downlink to your church or school April 21, 2009. Pastors who would like to participate can register by: Phone + 1 301-680-6515, Fax +1 301-680-6502, E-mail MINSEMINARS@gc.adventist.org or by logging onto www.ministerialassociation.com. Please register before March 6, 2009.
- Reframe seminar– How to reach the postmodern mind with the Adventist message. Presenters- Miroslav Pujic and others at the Seattle Volunteer Park Seventh-day Adventist Church. To watch a video clip click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ChBU5CR2rI. We are encouraging groups of 8-10 from each church in our area to attend the seminar in Seattle. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.