D. Paul Monteiro- To Religious Liaison in the White House’s Office of Public Liaison. He also serves as youth liaison in the same office. From private sector (read more)
Montana Conference Constituents voted to return their four elected leaders to office for another four years on Sunday, June 21. They are–
- John Loor, Jr, President
- Raymond Jimenez III, Vice President for Administration/Finance
- David Prest, Jr, Church Ministries/Ministerial/Planned Giving & Trust Services
- Archie Harris, Communications/Education/Youth/Health Ministries/NSO
Steve Wallace- The following information is provided because of continuing questions–
- Andrews Seminary Committee Response to Steve Wallace, dated December 26, 2006.
- North Pacific Union Conference withdrawing support, dated February 22, 2007.
- Suggested guidelines- Who should be allowed to preach in Seventh-day Adventist pulpits.