Final preparations are being made at Walla Walla University for Northwest Mision Institute’s NMI Complete, Fall 2012 program. This will be our first two quarter program for personal evangelism leadership training. Here’s what you need to know.
- Apply today; there’s not much time left before the fall session begins. Go to http://missioninstitute.org/apply to submit your application.
- NMI Complete is a two quarter program. The fall 2012 quarter will be on the WWU campus and the winter 2013 quarter will be off campus for a Missionary Apprenticeship.
- Anyone can apply. Although this is a collegiate program, we have the ability to accept students of all ages and backgrounds and family situations. You can bring your whole family.
- NMI is focused and diverse. We teach the principles of personal evangelism that can be applied in whatever church setting you may encounter or whatever secular career you may be pursuing. We focus on developing Bible Worker Coordinators (trainers in personal evangelism) and literature evangelism leaders, but you’ll find our training to be an excellent preparation for doing personal evangelism in any context—a secular career, pastoral ministry, overseas missions, and more.
- WWU students who want to take NMI’s courses need to do two things: (1) apply to NMI, and (2) register for the following classes at WWU
- RELT 202 – Christian Beliefs – MTWR 10:00 – 10:50A – Darold Bigger (if you’re a theo major please contact us about an alternate)
- RELI 200 – Bible Study for Personal Evangelism – MWRF 09:00 – 09:50A – Jason Worf
- RELI 400 – Bible Worker Ministry – MWF 11:00 – 11:50A – Jason Worf
- Also, keep your 8:00 – 8:50 and 1:00 – 1:50 time slots open for intensive classes that we’ll bring in throughout the program
Don’t wait, apply today!