And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14
Needed: Speakers and support team members for 48 sites
Location—In partnership with these Seventh-day Adventist OrganizationsInter-American Division South Central American Union Conference North Costa Rica Mission Alajuela
- March 22-30, 2012 (Orientation Thursday, March 21)
- Preaching/Teaching the Bible
Estimated Participant Cost: $1,140-1,980
- Estimated Airfare $800-1,200 (Fly into San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Estimated Lodging & Meals at Central American University
- Meals: $12 per day or $4 per meal.
- Guest Room: $50 per night, double occupancy.
- Dorm Room: $25 per night, double occupancy; $30 per night, triple occupancy; $40 per night, quadruple occupancy.
- Click on the links to see pictures of the University: courtyard, central corridor, view 1 from the central corridor, view 2 from central corridor.
- Miscellaneous Expenses $100 (there will be a $28 exit fee paid in cash at the airport upon departure)
For complete details and to register for the trip, please visit our missions website at www.npucmissions.wordpress.com.